Vitalis Associates Limited takes your privacy extremely seriously. This policy sets out how we collect and process any personal data you may provide to us when you use our website www.vitalisassociates.co.uk, purchase any services or contact us by any other means.
This policy applies where Vitalis Associates (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice) identify as the data controller and where we are responsible for your personal data.
Vitalis Associates has appointed a Data Protection Manager, who will be responsible for privacy matters and the protection of personal data we hold as an organization, their details are below:
Name: Martin Nolan
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone number: 07778 879437
Vitalis Associates is a company registered in England and Wales registration number 06714848 whose registered office is Suite 5, 125/129 Witton Street, Northwich, Cheshire, CW9 5DY.
If you are unhappy with the way we collect or process your personal information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) who are the UK’s supervisory authority for data protection.
Complaints and concerns can be lodged with the ICO via this link: https://ico.org.uk/concerns/
We kindly ask that before any complaints are lodged with the ICO, that you contact us first to try and resolve any issues you may have.
What Data Do We Collect?
Personal information we may collect and process from you includes:
- Contact information – such as your name, address, telephone number and email address.
- Financial information – such as your bank account details or payment-related data.
- Technical information – this may include your IP address, browser details, location analytics, login details and any other technology information related with you using our site.
- Information provided to us by you which enables us to provide our services to your staff – this could include email addresses, account details or device identifiers.
- Any other personal information you may provide to us in the process of us providing you with our services.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation/Data Protection Act 2018, sensitive personal data is data which includes information about your race or ethnicity, religious or philosophical beliefs, sex life, sexual orientation, political opinions, trade union membership, information about your health and genetic and biometric data.
Vitalis Associates does not collect sensitive personal data about you – if we were to require it for any reason, we would seek explicit consent from you to gather this.
How Do We Use Your Personal Data?
We will only use your personal data for the following reasons:
- To provide you with the services we offer as a business.
- To provide you with information you have requested from us.
- To keep you updated on our business, offers and news we may have.
- To manage our relationship with you as an existing or potential client.
- To fulfil any legal or contractual obligations we may have which require the processing of personal data.
How Do We Obtain Your Data?
We can collect data about you via a variety of methods:
- From direct actions we may have with you by communicating via phone, email or post.
- When you sign-up to services on our website – including our mailing list or contact forms.
- When you sign-up to attend any events we may hold.
- When you provide information to us as part of our sign-up process with you as a client.
- Our lawful purposes for collecting and processing your information.
How Is Your Information Kept Secure?
All information that is gathered, used or archived is kept secure with a view to preventing any unauthorized access to your data. Vitalis Associates Limited ensures that it has in place appropriate technical and organizational measures, to protect against unauthorized or unlawful processing or accidental loss, destruction or damage of data. We do not supply relevant data to any other companies without your specific consent.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation/Data Protection Act (2018), you have certain rights regarding your personal data, these include the right to:
- Request access to your personal data.
- Request correction of your personal data.
- Request erasure of your personal data.
- Object to processing of your personal data.
- Request restriction of processing your personal data.
- Request transfer of your personal data.
- Right to withdraw consent.
You may exercise any of these rights by contacting our Data Protection Manager.
By providing us with your information you have consented for us to use it for the purposes above. If you wish to withdraw consent to Vitalis Associates Limited using your data for business purposes, please contact our Data Protection Manager.
Likewise, if you wish to view the data we hold on you, again please contact our Data Protection Manager and copies of your data will be provided.
We will not charge you for making a request and we will make all reasonable efforts to respond to you within 30 days. Sometimes it may take longer than 30 days to gather all the information we may hold on you, in this situation we will keep you updated at all times.
You can instruct us at any time to stop processing your personal data for the purposes of marketing. We may refuse your request or withhold any personal information that you request only if there is an overriding legal reason for us to do so.
One of our training sessions on performance and growth.
Get in touch...
And we'll get back straight away